Your safety & enjoyment is our main concern, please consider the following when using your Havana Home luxury soy candle:-
- Always burn within sight.
- Keep candle away from things that catch fire.
- Keep candle out of reach of kids and pets.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Ensure wicks are upright and trimmed before and during each use.
- Do not burn a Havana Home Candle for less than 1 hour or more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not move a lit candle and please wait until the wax has returned to solid form before moving.
- The glass container will get hot please burn on a heat resistant surface.
- Avoid using in windy areas, near an open window, or fan or within distance of curtains.
- Children and pets are inquisitive by nature please make sure that your candle is placed well away from reach.
- Prevent blackening on the glass from forming by trimming the wick before each use.
- Do not use the candle if there are cracks in the glass.
- Use the provided lid when the candle is not in use to protect it from dust.
- The ideal way to extinguish your candle is to hold your forefinger between the candle and your mouth when you blow it out. This creates an even distribution of “wind” around your flame which will improve the performance of your candle.
- Turn your reeds regularly to maintain their scent.
- You can extend the life of your diffuser by placing it away from direct sunlight and draughts.
- Place your reed diffuser on a coaster or tray to protect you surfaces from any spills.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.